From the busiest airports to the largest hospitals, to smaller, more local on-street and off-street solutions and services, Conduent supplies parking solutions to a range of clients around the world. Conduent will demonstrate its latest solutions in on-street parking management, off-street parking and enforcement on stand C40 at Parkex 2018.
Conduent Parking is not just the time it takes to park, but the time it takes to deal with the process.
We believe in making the process work, not only for our clients and their operations, but also for their customers. Innovation in technology gives us the tools we need to take parking to the next level, helping our clients streamline their operations and reaching management goals. After all, parking should be the start, not the end of your journey.
Parking is not just the time it takes to park, but the time it takes to deal with the process. We believe in making the process work—not only for our clients and their operations, but also for their customers. Innovation in technology gives us the tools we need to take parking to the next level—helping our clients streamline their operations and reaching management goals. After all, parking should be the start, not the end of your journey.
Some of the solutions and innovations that we will be showcasing, demonstrating and discussing:
End-to-End On-Street Parking Management & Operation
• Parking Management Services – Conduent provide technology led enforcement and PCN processing services to further enhance the service to our customers and the public.
• Conduent’s own technology is the differential in many successful parking operations, our market leading notice processing software and handheld devices are used by some of the biggest parking operations in the UK. This includes PCN, FPN and CCTV Enforcement notices, as well as any other vehicle related detection and debt management
• Intelligence Led Deployment utilising analytics and our industry expertise we have proven predictive modelling to adapt on-street enforcement deployment patterns to maximise the effectiveness of all available resources. Supporting a reduction in staff and an increase in compliance.
• Our service can optimise all aspects of parking operations including parking policy management, to tariff guidance based on availability metrics resulting in better ability to support parking guidance for citizens in real time.
• Multipark Codex is a ticketed bar code pay on foot solution. One of the features of this system is the Codex CA 550 Pay station’s tri screen. The tri screen is a 19” LCD screen capable of providing the end user with a payment screen, a user defined scrolling banner used for public information and a user defined advertising screen capable of displaying information in html, mp4, jpeg, bmp, png, gif etc., format
• Multipark Ticketless manages car parking without the need of a paper ticket. The vehicle registration number is used as a virtual ticket and as a means of identification at entry, pay station and exit.
• Multipark Web for centralising the management of car parks or optimising operations during nights and weekends, with full web access to car parks, local or remote, featuring a new hypervisor application for the centralised management of installed car parks.
• Multipark Online Validator – Provides a maintenance free way of allowing supermarkets and shopping centres to easily provide parking discounts at checkout.
• Multipark Couponing – Provides retailers with the possibility of printing out a barcode from their own EPOS systems and having the barcode read by the pay stations and exit terminals.
We will have live presentations on our stand on these solutions, and many more, throughout the exhibition.
DriveSafeTM Enforcement Systems
We install, operate and maintain photo enforcement systems and solutions, including low emissions, red light, speed, yellow box, banned turn, bus lane, high occupancy vehicle, and license plate recognition. No matter how large or small your operation, there is a photo enforcement system that can help you maximize resources, deter careless driving and keep people safe.